1944 to 1945
The Rheinmetall-Borsig Panzerblitz was a anti-tank missile
designed and developed by Rheinmetall-Borsig AG
The Rheinmetall-Borsig Panzerblitz was basically a modified
Panzerschreck, in which the Luftwaffe joined four Panzerschrecks
together to make an integral unit which was then mounted as
auxiliary armament beneath the wings of the aircraft as a
single launcher unit fitted to each wing, but because of the
high amount of drag they caused, it was later replaced by
The Warplanes of the Third Reich.
German Aircraft of the Second World War.
For a complete list of sources